Are you in a position to refinance, purchase, or sell your home in Connecticut?
For most individuals, buying a home is the single largest purchase they will make in their lifetime. This makes the process very exciting, but also extremely intimidating. Our real estate attorneys understand the anxiety that oftentimes accompanies such transactions and will always work to make the process as seamless and pleasurable as possible.
Whether our clients are purchasing a new home or seeking to refinance their current residence, at Penner Law Firm our real estate attorneys are diligent in ensuring that the transaction is consummated correctly and believe that no detail is too small to be given our full attention.
Our Connecticut real estate attorneys understand that our clients have busy schedules and cannot always fit a refinance closing into their busy work day or afford to take time off to accommodate a closing during business hours. This is why we at Penner Law Firm strive to deliver the highest quality service including:
- Conducting the closing at a time and location that is convenient to the borrower
- Explaining the process in a way that makes sense to the client while seamlessly consummating the transaction
- Providing the highest quality service, and never being too busy to help answer clients’ questions
- Bringing our attorneys’ wealth of experience and knowledge to every transaction
- Maintaining complete and open communication with clients
- Giving our clients the best rate possible, often enabling them to save hundreds of dollars
Our real estate services consist of:
- Closing Services for Refinance Transactions
- Closing Services for Home Purchases and Sales
- Contract Review, Negotiation, and Drafting
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Home foreclosures and foreclosure mediation
- Short Sales, Deeds-in-lieu of Foreclosure, and other Foreclosure Alternatives
Our real estate lawyers are present at each and every real estate closing, and you have the option to arrange the closing in your home. We also offer evening and weekend closings at the time of your choice.
For a free consultation with an experienced Connecticut Real Estate attorney and to learn more about what we can offer, contact Penner Law Firm today.
Penner Law Firm has five office in Connecticut. Our main location is in Milford, CT. We also have another large office in Branford, CT in addition to our three other Connecticut offices in Norwalk, CT, Greenwich, CT, and Farmington, CT.
Penner Law Firm offers Real Estate Closing services in the following states:
- Now with an office in Branford, CT! Come See A Real Estate Closing Attorney in Branford, CT Today! – Georgia – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR GEORGIA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Massachusetts – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR MASSACHUSETTS TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- New Jersey – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW JERSEY TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- New York – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW YORK TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- North Carolina – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NORTH CAROLINA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- South Carolina – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR SOUTH CAROLINA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES