Are you in a position to refinance, purchase, or sell your home? You need an experienced real estate attorney.
Whether our clients are purchasing a new home or seeking to refinance their current residence, at Penner Law Firm our real estate attorneys are diligent in ensuring that the transaction is consummated correctly and believe that no detail is too small to be given our full attention.
For most individuals, buying a home is the single largest purchase they will make in their lifetime. This makes the process very exciting, but also extremely intimidating. Our real estate attorneys understand the anxiety that oftentimes accompanies such transactions and will always work to make the process as seamless and pleasurable as possible.
Our real estate attorneys understand that our clients have busy schedules and cannot always fit a refinance closing into their busy work day or afford to take time off to accommodate a closing during business hours. This is why, at Penner Law Firm, our attorneys strive to be as accommodating as possible regarding your schedule and location of closings.
At Penner Law Firm, our real estate attorneys are knowledgeable and experienced, having handled a large number of real estate transactions, and are well-versed in addressing a wide variety of client concerns. Our real estate lawyers always concentrate on complete and open communication with clients and are never too busy to answer all of your questions and explain the process in an in-depth manner.
Our real estate services consist of:
- Closing Services for Refinance Transactions
- Closing Services for Home Purchases and Sales
- Contract Review, Negotiation, and Drafting
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Home foreclosures and foreclosure mediation
- Short Sales, Deeds-in-lieu of Foreclosure, and other Foreclosure Alternatives
Our real estate lawyers are present at each and every real estate closing, and you have the option to arrange the closing in your home. We also offer evening and weekend closings at the time of your choice.
For a free consultation with an experienced Real Estate attorney and to learn more about what we can offer, contact Penner Law Firm today.
Penner Law Firm offers Real Estate Closing services in the following states:
- Connecticut – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR CONNECTICUT TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Georgia – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR GEORGIA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Massachusetts – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR MASSACHUSETTS TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- New Jersey – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW JERSEY TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- New York – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW YORK TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- North Carolina – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NORTH CAROLINA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- South Carolina – CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR SOUTH CAROLINA TITLE AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES